Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is a special member of the methycellulose family It is often used as its sodium salt, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose,that has the unique strength of enhancing moisture retention when added to doughs. This is a huge benefit for helping frozen foods taste fresh as the day they were made after thawing, and for preventing flattening in baked goods.
Carboxymethyl cellulose is used in food under the E number E466 as a viscosity modifier or thickener, the following are the specific applications of carboxymethyl cellulose:
1. Food grade: used for dairy drinks and seasonings, also used in ice cream, bread, cake, biscuit, instant noodle and fast paste food. CMC can thicken, stabilize, improve taste, water retaining and tenacity strengthening.
2. Cosmetics grade: used for Detergent and soaps, Tooth paste, Moisturizing cream, shampoo, hair conditioner etc.
3. Ceramics grade: usde for Ceramics body, Glaze slurry and Glaze decoration.
4. Oil drillling grade: Widely used in fracturing fluid, drilling fluid and well cementing fluid as fluid loss controller and tackifier. It can protect the shaft wall and prevent mud loss thus enhance recovery efficiency.
5. Paint grade: Painting and coating.
6. Textile grade: Warp sizing and Printing and dyeing.
7. Other application: Paper grade, Mining grade, gum, mosquito coil incense, tobacco, electric welding, battery and others.
View our website to find the best quality of carboxymethyl cellulose,Live a healthy life all the time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp/ Wechat: 0086-13816573468.we will reply you within 24hours.
Post time: May-27-2021